Whether you were introduced to your friend or anyone else into juicing, it is a habit that will pay you off. Now that you might be looking for the best juicers in the market to make your juicing process hassle-free, this article is indeed the right place to get a quick overview of what things to consider before buying a juicer.
What should you look for in your juicer?
• Juice is of high quality retaining nutrients and enzymes.
• The juice extraction and cleaning are easy.
• Noise is the minimum.
• Price is the best possible.
• You get your juice shortly.
• They perform quicker than cold-press ones.
• You can make juice of hard vegetables.
• Easier cleaning due to few removable components.
• But you get diluted juice in the form of foams.
• The noise is noticeably high.
• The juice also does not sustain for long outside.
• The speed is comparatively affected.
• Less foam and hence, good quality of juice.
• Juice stays fresh longer outside.
• They use the cold-press technique.
• Juice of leafy vegetables can be surely made.
• Noise is measurably low.
• However, the cost is higher than a centrifugal one.
Twin gear juicer
• Best of all, nutrients remain intact.
• The freshness of juice is also for a long time.
• No foams at all hence, best quality juice.
• No noise at all.
• However, it is really expensive.
• You cannot clean it as easily as the previous ones.
Have you found yours from the best juicers?
All the three juicers compete with each other and all of them are lucrative from their different prospects.
• A juicer which lasts long and gives nutrient rich high quality juice can definitely qualify at the top among the best juicers. The only price is a factor.
• If you want your juicer cheap and an easy maintenance, go for centrifugal.
• The masticating juicer, however, is another witty choice depending on your needs.
Hope you certainly find your kind of juicer amongst one of the best juicers that rule the market otherwise.